Strategy workshop on “Sensory Hacking”
On November 11, 2016 a symposium on art and strategy relating to the future of higher art education will take place at Zurich University of the Arts ZHdK.
E-publication by Christoph Weckerle and Simon Grand
This new online documentation has been developed along a series of workshops in Venice, Hong Kong, Zurich and London with the idea of reframing the Cultural and Creative Industries to develop “creative economies”.
Press review Creative Economy Report 2016
Downloads of press articles and reports with reference to the Creative Economy Report 2016
New book by Simon Grand
The publication deals with the dynamic interplay of routines, strategies and management allowing companies to successfully move forward within their industries.
Creative Economy Report 2016
The report provides new approaches to the Creative Economy in Switzerland along defined submarkets of the Creative Industries. Furthermore it focuses on national and global key issues such as value creation, modes of cooperation, processes of creation, practices and processes of the involved actors.
Order the report
Read more …
- Sensory Hacking
- Press Review Creative Economy Report 2016
- E-publication: Reframing the Cultural and Creative Industries
- Routines, Strategies and Management Engaging for Recurrent Creation “At the Edge”
- Curating Culture: What can higher art education do?
- Curating Culture: Places & Practices
- Curating Culture: What was this panel?
- Curating Culture: Knowledge
- Order Reports
- The Creative Economies Model
- From Creative Industries to Creative Economies
- Focus: The Performing Arts Market
- Focus: The Design Industry
- The Creative Industries in a Nutshell
- Switzerland’s Creative Industries: Facts and Figures
- Widening the Creative Industries Perspective
- Coming soon
- «Everybody is buying art…»
- Curating Hong Kong / Curating Alternative Futures
- Smart Curation
- Creative Industries between London and Zurich
- Creative Economies: A Venture
- Cultural Policy in and from Switzerland – Phantom or Opportunity?
- Frédéric Martel at Leonardo Express 2015
- Why you should (not) buy art
- Creativity Meets Organization
- Creativity Meets Science
- Creative Economy Report 2014
- CreativeEconomies: A Venture
London Panel 2016
Set up as a collaboration between Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design London and Zurich University of the Arts ZHdK, this Panel will discuss the particularities of the Cultural and Creative Industries in or between London and Zurich.
Creative Economy Report 2016
“Von der Kreativwirtschaft zu den Creative Economies – Kreativwirtschaftsbericht Schweiz 2016”: This report provides new approaches to the Creative Economy in Switzerland along defined submarkets of the Creative Industries. Furthermore it focuses on national and global key issues such as value creation, modes of cooperation, processes of creation, practices and processes of the involved actors.
The report is currently available in German. Parts of the report are also available in English.
Authors: Christoph Weckerle, Roman Page, Simon Grand
Graphics: Lea Pfister, Ursina Landolt